“THAT 70’S SHOP” CASH GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
No purchase necessary. Giveaway open to residents of Alberta or Saskatchewan, who are of the age of majority in their province and are legally entitled to work in Canada. Giveaway ends November 17th, 2016 at 4:30 PM MST. Odds of winning dependent on the number of eligible entries. Approximate retail value of the prizes are $4,000.00 CAD. In order to be declared the prize winner, eligible entrant must answer, unaided, a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question. For full contest rules and prize descriptions please visit us in store or click here
FULL GIVEAWAY RULES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
“That 70’s Shop” Cash Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored and administered by JD Collision (“The Sponsor”), located at 4912 – 51 avenue, Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2H4
By entering this Giveaway, you agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the sponsor, JD Collision. ( the "Sponsor"), which are final. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, nor administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to JD Collision, their affiliates and representatives, including but not limited to its marketing agencies, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will never be sold to a third-party. You agree to completely release Facebook or any other third party of all liability in connection with this Giveaway. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not third parties.
1. Giveaway Period:
Eligible Entrants may enter the Giveaway between August 16, 2016, at 8:00 AM MST and November 17, 2016, at 4:30 PM MST (the “Entry or Giveaway Period”).
Subject to the restrictions that follow, the Giveaway is open to individuals who:
- Are legal residents of Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Are of the age of majority in their province of residence;
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Such persons being, collectively, “Eligible Entrants” and each being an “Eligible Entrant.”
Employees, Directors and Shareholders of JD Collision and any subsidiaries or affiliates, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway, nor are members of their immediate families or persons living in their households.
3. Grand Prize Entry Details:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Contestants may enter the giveaway for the Prizes through the following methods
- To enter the Giveaway online through social media Eligible Entrants must:
- Individually hold a legitimate and active Facebook account. Limit one Facebook account per person.
- Log into their individual Facebook account.
- Have liked JD Collision’s Facebook page found at www.facebook.com/jdcollision.
- Comment on a weekly JD Collision Facebook page trivia post; which will be clearly communicated as a contest entry post. Each comment will constitute one (1) entry, up to a maximum of 1 entry per post. Eligible Entrants can comment once on each of the 12 posts, for a maximum of twelve (12) entries during the giveaway period.
- Additional entries may be submitted online by way of:
- Completing an online Entry Form on the JD Collision 40th Anniversary landing page at www.jdcollision.ca, for a maximum of one (1) entry per day during the giveaway period. Eligible Entrants may enter through the form as up to once per day (based on MST), for a potential maximum of ninety-three (93) entries.
- Entries can be submitted in person at the two JD Collision locations by:
- Dropping off their keys or a vehicle for service, which constitutes twenty-five (25) entries, up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) entries. Eligible entrants must be the registered owner of the vehicle being dropped off.
- Visiting either location and filling out a ballot, which constitutes five (5) entries. Maximum 1 ballot per person per location and a maximum of up to five (5) entries
- To enter the Giveaway through registered mail, Eligible Entrants must:
- Print & Fill out the online Entry Form located at www.jdcollision.ca
- Mail that form to: 4912 – 51 avenue, Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2H4
Each such Entry provided by an Eligible Entrant during the Entry Period in accordance with these Official Giveaway Rules shall constitute between one (1) and twenty-five (25) entry submissions up to a maximum of one hundred thirty-six (136) entry submissions, submitted by way of the methods described above. The Sponsor reserves the right to remove, in its sole discretion, any entry deemed illegitimate or any comment or wall posting made on the Facebook Page at any time. Any Entry Submission removed prior to the time of the Draw will be disqualified.
An Entry Submission can only be made as aforesaid and no Entry Submission will be accepted by any other means. All late Entry Submissions and all Entry Submissions which the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion to be offensive, abusive, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, inappropriate, or harmful or potentially harmful to the reputation of the Sponsor, will be disqualified.
5. Grand Prize:
There are six (6) available prizes to be won, consisting of two (2) $1,000 cash grand prizes and four (4) $500 cash prizes valued at four thousand dollars ($4,000.00) CAD (the “Prize”) presented to the winner. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize in total consisting of one of the prizes listed above. Entries submitted for subsequent draws, after the claim of any preceding prize will be disqualified.
6. Grand Prize Draw Details:
Three (3) Random draws will be conducted on:
September 16TH, 12:30 PM MST, and
- Two (2) $1,000 cash prize draws
October 17th, 4:30 PM MST, and
- Two (2) $500 cash prize draws
November 18th, 4:30 PM MST
- Two (2) $500 cash prize draws
from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period at the offices of the agency administering the Contest: 4912 – 51 avenue, Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2H4. There will be two (2) entrants randomly chosen at each draw, for a total of six (6) winners. The chances of winning a Prize will depend on the number of Entry Submissions by Eligible Entrants received in accordance with these Official Giveaway Rules during the Entry Period.
7. Declaration of Winner(s):
GRAND PRIZE: In order to be declared the Prize winner, in addition to complying with the other terms and conditions of these Official Giveaway Rules and Regulations, the selected entrant must be reached by telephone by the Sponsor within five 5 business days of the random draw, and complete, sign and return a Release and Indemnity Form WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM THE DATE NOTIFICATION WAS SENT TO THE SELECTED ENTRANT. Selected entrants must answer, unaided a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question.
Should a selected entrant fail to meet any of the obligations presented by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, he/she will be disqualified. A new random draw will be conducted from amongst all remaining eligible entries in accordance with these Official Giveaway Rules and Regulations in order to select another entrant, who will be subject to the same conditions and could be disqualified in the same manner.
The following conditions apply to prizes awarded during the Giveaway Period:
- Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any of the components of the Prize are unavailable with another prize of equal or greater approximate value.
- In the event that the winner is unable to redeem any or all of the Prize, due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, its employees, representatives, and all parties associated with this Giveaway, no compensation or substitute prize will be provided.
8. General Rules:
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor. JD Collision reserves the right to disqualify all entrants who fail to comply with these Official Giveaway Rules and Regulations or who make any misrepresentation relating to the Giveaway, drawing and redemption of the prize/
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook profile provided at time of entry.
- The Sponsor will not sell any personal information collected to any third parties. Any personal information collected, used or disclosed for this Giveaway shall be used by the Sponsor, and its affiliates or assignees, solely for the purpose of managing and administering this Giveaway as outlined. By accepting any Prize, the winner consents to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, personal information and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. JD Collision shall not be responsible for any failure of submission during the Giveaway or for any problems or technical malfunctions. The Sponsor will not be held responsible for any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from downloading any material in the promotion.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, change or suspend this Giveaway for any reason deemed necessary without prior notice. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. The Sponsor, and each of their officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, successors and assigns (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (ii) do not disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prizes, travel related thereto or otherwise from participation in this Giveaway including but not limited to typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Giveaway, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners or the distribution of the Prizes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Giveaway Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Canada in the Province of Alberta without regard to Alberta conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Alberta.